16430 Ventura Blvd, Ste 107 Encino, CA 91436
16430 Ventura Boulevard Los Angeles California 91436 US
Welcome to LUNCH Groups®
We offer the following services to help students and adults function more effectively in the social world:
- Time-limited School Year Programs for K-12 Students. These run from October to May each year and meet twice per month. There is also a parent support and education component. We will begin assessment for 2018-19 in July. Learn more
- Year-Round Adult Program. We will be taking a break for the month of July for our Adult Program for ages 18-26., which meets twice monthly on Mondays from 4-6:30pm. We will be opening a second program for adults 18-22 who require focus on more basic elements of socializing. Learn more
- School-Based Programs. We can conduct programs in school settings that are based upon our LUNCH Groups® treatment model, combining current research-based behavior management techniques, social learning, and cognitive behavior treatment. Dr. Gale is certified by the CA Dept of Education as a Nonpublic Agency.
- Intensive Summer Programs. Will will begin accepting referrals for our Summer 2019 program in January. We plan to have two groups for ages 8-11 and 11-13. Based upon the same treatment model as our School Year Programs, we focus the same set of behaviors and skills, but in the community rather than office-based settings. Parent support and education is provided as well. Click here to view or download our 2018 program flyer.
- Are you a professional looking to begin your own groups? Read our latest article, Developing/Running Transdiagnostic Social Skills Intervention Programs for Children & Adolescents (Originally published in THE LOS ANGELES PSYCHOLOGIST, Fall 2017). For a list of other selected publication and presentations, click here.